1. What does it cost to attend the National Brass Symposium?
The price to attend NBS 2012 is $349.00. This includes entry to all lectures, master classes, recitals, and concerts. Please submit your payment via PayPal during the registration process.
2. What if I have to cancel my reservation at the last minute—do I get a refund?
$75 of your fee is a non-refundable deposit. If you have to cancel your attendance for any reason on or before May 15th, 2012, you will be refunded all except the $75 non-refundable deposit. Due to limited participant space, the NBS will not refund cancellations made after May 15th, 2012.
3. Do you offer any group discounts?
We will offer a discount (5%) to groups 10 or more. Contact us at email@example.com.
4. Can I send a check?
At this time, NBS encourages everyone to use its online registration and secure payment feature via PayPal with a PayPal account or a major credit or debit card.
5. Can I pay with a credit card?
All major credit cards are accepted through PayPal.
6. Is there a plan for meals at the venue this year?
Yes! NBS and KSU are working together to provide access to KSU's nationally-recognized Culinary Services to provide on-site meals for NBS participants. Just sign up for the Meal Plan on the Registration Form for a nominal fee.
7. Are the hotels within walking distance of Kennesaw State University? If not, will there be a hotel shuttle service?
The official hotel is a little far for walking, but NBS provides hotel shuttle service between KSU and Embassy Suites. SIgn up for the hotel shuttle on the Registration Form.
8. What information can you provide regarding ground transportation from the airport to the venue?
NBS offers shuttle service between KSU and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Just indicate your need for the airport shuttle on the Registration Form for a nominal fee.
9. Are car rentals available at the hotel or venue?
Car rentals are not available at the hotel or university.
10. Are there restaurants near the hotel and venue?
There are several restaurants near the university ranging from fast food (Chick-Fil-A & Wendy's) to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. All restaurants are a very short drive from all hotels and the university.